Noser Engineering’s Mobile Advisory team have over 18 years of mobile application experience, are Microsoft Gold Partners for Mobility and Custom Solutions and founding members of the Open Handset Alliance. As contributors to the Android Core Libraries and Compatibility Test Suite, Noser also brings more than 6 years of cutting edge Android expertise.
Providing a wide spectrum of mobile know how across Windows Phone 7, Windows Mobile 5/6.x, Windows Embedded/CE, and iPhone, Noser’s Mobile Know-How Center specializes in all aspects of the development of mobile applications integrated to a backend system including:
- planning and support for your Android, iPhone or Windows mobile strategy
- mobile applicaiton advisory regarding usability, architecture and design
- development, modification and optimization of mobile devices
- integration and maintenance
- secure data available anytime - anywhere
- an extended and more interactive communication channel
- expertise available with a fingertip
- much greater geographical reach
- innovation of customer servce
- immediate, mobile access to customer and company information
- new business models and opportunities
Launching or adding branded services to a Mobile B2C solution requires experience and medium to long term planning. From the time you evaluate a platform until you have your first customer, Noser Engineering’s Mobile Know How Center will help you achieve your business objectives with a smart customization avoiding potential pitfals and maximizing on opportunities.
Strategy ConsultingMobile devices provide new opportunities and a professional business strategy is the key to the success of reaching your desired audiences efficiently. The mobile market is changing rapidly and yesterday's trend could be obselete by tomorrow. Not every trend will inevitably be important to your business. By correctly analysing your needs, combined with our expert knowledge of current mobile platforms, we can help you develop a successful strategy.
Our offer:The Noser Mobile Solutions team can help you plan your mobile strategy and integrate it to your existing back-end system. Customized mobile B2B/B2C/B2E solutions help you gain in efficiency, stay competitive and generate new business opportunities. The importance of mobile applications is growing continuously, find out more.
ReferencesContact us to begin a discussion around your current mobile project requirements or learn more about our range of mobile experience within this section.
Noser Engineering Mobile Solutions Augmented Reality App Demo
Noser Engineering develops Android CityGuide Apps for 8 Swiss cities
International visitors will find city tours, marked routes and more. No active internet connection is needed. The app can be downloaded from Google Play.
Mobile Solutions by NOSERmobileLAB
- Know-How 109 – City Guide ...more
- Know-How 108 – Pumpenkonfiguration mit Smartphones ...more
- Know-How 105 – INSPECTOR – eine mobile Lösung für Inspektion und Abnahme der Zugbeeinflussungspunkte ...more
- Know-How 104 – Komfortable Berechnung von Gleistopologie und Signalisierung mittels grafischer SigTab-Applikation ...more
- Know-How 93 – Smartes, mobiles Direct Marketing ...more
- Know-How 88 – [ search.ch ] Windows Phone 7 App ...more
- Know-How 81 – CTS – The Android™ Compatibility Test Suite ...more
- Know-How 66 – Android™ for the NIMble™ Tablet - Porting and customizing the open source software stack ...more
- Know-How 64 – Swisscom myWorld – the Swisscom user experience for Android™ ...more
- Know-How 50 – Android – the first truly open and complete platform for mobile devices ...more