Real-Time systems for the industry
Experts in the integration of embedded software, Noser Engineering will help you bring your high performance embedded system rapidly on line within the manufacturing environment or to the global marketplace. With over 29 years experience in the development of lean and mean, efficient industrial and consumer products built on Linux and now Android.
Industrial EmbeddedThe complexity of industrial applications of embedded systems continues to increase. Demands such as limited processing power and storage capacity, easy maintenance, and constant uptime and availability are increasing as well. Noser Engineering can provide both port-ready solutions, such as Calyx or DROIDcontrol, or customized expertise to help you develop, integrate, test and bring your industrial solution successfully on line within the shortest time frame possible.
Consumer EmbeddedWhen a platform reaches out beyond the mobile phone or PC to Netbooks, STBs, TVs, VoIP phones, Karaoke boxes, digital photo frames and various touch screen/UI devices among others, Noser Engineering has the combined expertise to help you develop, integrate, test and bring your products to market cost-effectively. Contact us to begin a discussion around your current embedded project requirements or learn more about our range of embedded experience within this section.
Embedded solutions in no timeNoser Engineering can provide both port-ready solutions, such as Calyx or DROIDcontrol, or customized expertise to help you develop, prototype, integrate, test and bring your industrial or consumer solution successfully on line within the shortest time frame possible with specialization in the following areas:
- Realtime OS – with expertise in VxWorks, RT-Linux, QNX, Sciopta, RTXDOS32, embOS, uC/OS, uCLinux, OS9
- Equipment, machine, and device controls – with standard or customized Bus Protocols
- Micro controllers – with or without an OS from the Interrupt-routine over the Bus Protocol to complete Firmware with expertise in ARM, MSP430, HC12, H8, TMS320, Pic, Infineon, Atmel for example
- Hardware development – strategies for best price-performance with regards to development/hardware and functionality with expertise from design to schematic and layout including Firmware. Our strengths lie in the area of customer specific micro controller solutions with integrated power and analog technology
- Performance optimization - after a systems analysis, Noser Engineering’s Embedded Systems team can engineer an Algorithm to optimize run time and other performance factors or work with you to further customize your embedded system with specific features
- Model driven architecture und development – our experienced engineers provide expert embedded systems advisory through object oriented development with UML and 'Rhapsody' a powerful MDA/MDD tool. Alternatively, in the area of signal-analysis and mathematical calculation National Instruments LabVIEW is ideal.
Flexible Embedded Application DevelopmentAs an adjunct to your existing team or on a project basis, on or off-site, industrial or enterprise, Noser Engineering’s experienced Embedded Systems team will support you in your application development with state-of-the-art development tools chosen specifically for the embedded world and technology expertise in Android, Windows, Java/J2EEE and Linux.
Embedded Customization/ OptimizationOften embedded systems reach their limits with regards to performance or storage capacity. After a systems analysis, Noser Engineering’s Embedded Systems team can engineer an Algorithm to optimize run time and other performance factors or work with you to further customize your embedded system with specific features.
- Gebrüder Loepfe AG
- Kaba AG
- Qiagen AG
- Rieter AG
- Securiton AG
- swissgrid AG
- Touch Revolution
- Toradex AG
- Ypsomed AG
- Know-How 87 MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)-calculation
- Know-How 72 Acceleration of software algorithms in hardware with Custom Instructions
- Know-How 71 Tailor Real-Time-I/O-Systeme with FPGA technology
- Know-How 57 Central Control of vehicle fleets with GPS and GSM
- Know-How 19 Software-project-management
Noser Engineering Today
Noser Engineering developed a test system for a Qiagen DNA Sequencer. Dusan Markovic and Patrice Guillet explain.